Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Quick Update!

Just a quick hello and an early Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Did I ever mention that I really love this time of year??

Jeremy and I had an AMAZING time in LA last weekend!!! It was such a beautiful couple of days, perfect weather and glorious reunions, although it most definitely felt too short. Thank you so much to everyone who came out to Genghis!! I had such a blast and just reallllly appreciate all your support…Natalie thank you for singing with me and Jamie thank you for your fantastic cameo!!!! J

The calendar year is winding down but I do have some cool shows on the horizon. The Santa Cruz house concert scheduled for this coming Saturday (20th) has been postponed fyi!!! I’ll let you know when it gets put back on the books!!! BUT you can still come out to the following gigs!

Sunday November 28th: Yoshis in San Francisco 8pm, $7

http://www.yoshis.com/sanfrancisco/jazzclub/artist/show/1578

Saturday Dec 4th: House Concert in San Francisco!

To RSVP please email pearcecreative@gmail.com

Sunday Dec 19th: Hotel Utah in San Fran!!!

Sharing the night with Utah Girl and Christopher Dallman!!!

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3292165&pl=utah&REFERRAL_ID=TW_ADD_EDP&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4ce1782ed53a4d47%2C0

Lots of stuff brewing for next year so stay tuned!!! And in the meantime I wish you all the gloriousness of the season and the happiest of holidays!!!!!

Love love love, Keeley

No comments: